SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
londonsummers
Style_council
londonsummers

Living in a small town traveling some place else is like torture , you forget how much better bigger cities are , the weather , people, food , the s h o p p i n g . packing is the worst and going back is even WORSE .

posted almost 8 years ago
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

It’s so nice living in a big city now! I’m from a small town and I made the transition about 6 months ago – and I’ve loved it ever since!

posted over 7 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I’m from a small town in Oregon and whenever I go to California I literally have to be dragged back home because I don’t want to leave!

posted over 7 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I’m from the midwest, and whenever I would visit my relatives in California I would get so upset when I had to leave! It’s almost like I was (and still kind of am) homesick for California even though I only spend a couple of weeks a year there.

posted over 7 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I live in a small city with a big city feel, aka Indianapolis. We don’t have much here in good ‘ol Indiana, besides corn, soy, racing and football, so when I get to visit Chicago, New York, and my favorite, London, it makes me long for that kind of atmosphere in Indy. We’re getting there, but we aren’t here yet.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password