SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
spacefashion
Style_council
spacefashion

Android or Windows Phone…
Windows phone do do have the guts to be the first…actually its a no…
Windows phone app store don’t use the full potential of the phone…. its dont support multi tasking and some third party apps……I’m not a hater of windows but Android os cotunue to upgrade for better and windows for worst….

posted over 7 years ago
Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

Android is by far the OS I recommend the most. It’s stable, provides more apps than you’ll ever need, and is installed healthy number of different phones.\

iOS, just like the mac, is simple. It’s easy for people to understand and get’s points for that. Unfortunately that’s about where it ends. iOS is only installed of iPhones and therefore seriously limits your choice in phone design. iPhones have comparatively bad reception and a battery that barely capable of living through a day of typical phone use.

Windows phone…. oh windows…. I have to say, I am very disappointed with the windows OS for smart phones. The tile layout can make it difficult to navigate your apps, the color scheme gets old and you can’t truly remove any of the pre-installed demo apps. The only saving grace that I see is the Windows Live compatibility.

I’d like to hear other peoples opinions on these phone though.

posted over 7 years ago

spacefashion
Style_council
spacefashion

thanks

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password