SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brinaaa
Style_council
brinaaa

i find thrift stores more exciting because there is so many exciting pieces to play and its cheap =D

posted about 9 years ago
SparklesSequinsRhinstones
Style_council
SparklesSequ...

bothh. a thrift store is a bonus because when you find something it’s original and no one else will probably have the exact same piece! :)

posted about 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Thrift stores are too overwhelming for me, but most chain stores are horribly underwhelming. I would say I prefer boutiques, but I often find that the employees in them are pretentious or too invading. There’s a few that I like though… but truthfully, I’m not really a fan of shopping.

posted about 9 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I like both but I like fashion stores more

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Thrift stores though sometimes I get kind of obsessed with shopping at normal stores… then I remember how cheap thrift stores are :)

posted about 9 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

thrift stores are so fantastic. i honestly don’t mind digging through clothes for an hour or so. even if you’re not looking for vintage clothing, sometimes you’ll find really fashionable and trendy clothing for incredibly cheap! i find fashion stores to have the same generic feel, and the stories that are really uniqiiue like anthropologie, i can’t afford anyway, so i never shop at those stores. :p

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

love both but more fashion stores
however i did start thrifting because of this site and i have found some amazing pieces and they are cheap!

posted about 9 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

both, that way you can make the most out of each

posted about 9 years ago

tumblenc
Style_council
tumblenc

Thrift stores! (and flea/ secondhand markets) mainly because I am a poor, poor student, but I also love the thrill of finding something unique and awesome amongst a pile of seemingly boring items.
haha I can spend hours at a single flea market just BROWSING and eyeballing the things I want, and my friends will be like, “whatever nicole, I’m going home” xD

posted about 9 years ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

i shop at both but fashion stores prices can be ridiculously pricey,
and at good will stores you save more money, and you find things that are very vintage, and hey its cheap! its okay to shop at fashion stores every now and then to spend money, but youll never now what kind of outfit you can pull going into a thrift shop!

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

Both <3

posted about 9 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Thrift stores. I pretty much only buy new clothes when I get gift cards.

posted about 9 years ago

starrysatellite
Style_council
starrysatellite

thrift stores are the best.
sadly i have to travel over an hour to the nearest one, so im stuck living in forever 21 and h&m at my local mall.

posted about 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I guess both. I only go to regular “fashion stores.” mainly Walmart, but I don’t think that counts lol

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password