Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
yellowstripes
Style_council
yellowstripes

thank you for this post!
I’ve been wanting to integrate vintage for a long time now and i’ll keep those tips in mind!

posted about 10 years ago
annajyu
Style_council
annajyu

I always do a smell and stain check! If it’s something that smells mildewy, I always pass. Something that’s just a a little musty from age/storage can always go away with a good airing or cleaning!

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

This was exactly what I was looking for! Great tips!!

tiff1010
Style_council
tiff1010

I usually go more than once a week or call ahead to check if they’ve received anything new.

cosmicunion
Style_council
cosmicunion

after pruchasing stuffs.. I dip all of them in hot water 15mins atleast to get rid of dirt/bacteria or wahtevers in that clothes!

Once I saw something in the thrift shop I imagine my other stuffs that can go with it like shoes, accessories or pants (so at the end of the day it’ll not stay forever unworn in my closet!)

I dont usually have a size when it comes to thrift shop.. so I ignore sizes especially tops besides I can always put belt!

jaded
Style_council
jaded

i totally agree with the sizes remark! i got this adorable black top with white polka dots for $5 that was a size 10 (i’m a size 4 or 6) and it looks pretty good on me (i wear it with an black american apparel high waisted skirt so i don’t look like i’m wearing a huge bag)

xxfilthfilthfilth
Style_council
xxfilthfilth...

these are all really good tips! thank youuuu.:]

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password