SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Rosiealice
Style_council
Rosiealice

What would/will you be buying this season? What are the items you’ll be wearing non-stop?
:)

posted over 9 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I want 70’s inspired wedges and40’s/50’s inspired day dresses. But no luck in finding either and I lack money…

So I’ll probably keep what I have on heavy rotation, focusing on my skirts, dresses, and pretty shoes.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i really want to try clogs….but right now i’m in an intense search for white closed toe, tie up espadrilles!

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I want a white lace dress. I have wanted one for a while but can’t seem to find the perfect one. And some cute new sandals.

posted over 9 years ago

Rosiealice
Style_council
Rosiealice

Ahh! I would love a white lace dress. It’s easy enough to find a nice black one, but never a white/cream one!
Plus you can never have too many tights! The more the better :P

posted over 9 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

if i were to buy anything i would buy….
everything on modcloth.com, f21 and hot topic :]

posted over 9 years ago

knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

mary jane pumps! white lace dresses, floral rompers, longer black leggings, tegan and sara stained glass hoodie.

posted over 9 years ago

meghaneverafter
Style_council
meghaneverafter

I’m really building my dress and skirt section of my wardrobe this year, I’ve decided. So most of my purchases will probably be of those variety.

Ah, who am I kidding? Probably going to spring on a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans next week. I’m too predictable.

posted over 9 years ago

MerryThePrankster
Style_council
MerryThePran...

I would be buying loads of vintage frames and putting my prescription in all of them. But alas, I only have money for one pair of glasses.

Also, more thigh high socks and stockings.

posted over 9 years ago

Tea_Loving_Noemie
Style_council
Tea_Loving_N...

I would love an ivory lace dress and lace tee… I will try to build a section of colourful and bright dresses and skirts as well as getting more colourful tights (started with yellow, but i could go all out!!!). Plus I want more long warms snuggly cardigans for chilly summer nights… Oh my god I just want to spend my life shopping (hopefully will have enough money after working loads this summer)!!! I actually want a walk-in closet!

posted over 9 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I would buy a lot lol I really want a few of the Urban Outfitters denim leggings, I want some skirts and dresses (nothing specific) and some closed toed wedges (my friend had such cute ones the other day) and some brogues (I ordered some from amazon but they were too small so I need to exchange them)

posted over 9 years ago

Style_council

its approaching winter here, so im after some ankle boots and a drape collar leather jacket

posted over 9 years ago

stylison
Style_council
stylison

I bought lots of stuffs
the recent item that I buy is a maxi dress, it is pretty suitable to wear it as summer is approaching.

posted over 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

My most recent spring purchases are a nautical red and white striped tunic and a blue shirt with 3/4-length ruched puffy sleeves (shoulder volume!). I’m also still crazy about my bright yellow flats I bought back in January or February for spring.

I’m most stoked about the spring colors, from the bright crisp red/white/blue of the nautical trend to pastels. After a long dull winter I’m really craving color in my life.

posted over 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

clogs. I really REALLY want a pair.I was after a long jersey skirt but I finally found one the other day so yay!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password