SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sugarsugar_dina
Style_council
sugarsugar_dina

I love sifting through the piles of clothes at Goodwill!
My most recent look features a $2 floral skirt I found there 8D
What cool things have you picked up for cheap?

posted over 7 years ago
SazanBarzani
Style_icon
SazanBarzani

Yes! I have found so many great items at local thrift stores. My personal favorites have been a lady gaga-esque hot pink blazer with sky high shoulder pads! Check out my page, I have it posted with one of my chic outfits!

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

fun!i;m going tomorrow!

posted over 7 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I recent found two pairs of levi’s high waisted pants half off at goodwill…score! I cut one pair into shorts and kept the others :) they are flares though, so I’m thinking of turning them into skinny jeans but i’m not sure how :/

posted over 7 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I found a really cool pocket book purse from the 194o’s for only five dollars and a neat looking leather skinny belt with cool patterns on it.

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I am always going to Goodwill. I would have to say some good finds recently have been high waisted shorts, black Bongo shoes (they remind me sort of like creepers in a far stretch way)…Beatles long tee….gosh, there is a lot of stuff. I am not too worried about the brands of stuff…

posted over 7 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’ve seriously tried 4 different thrift stores a total of maybe 6 times, and never found anything—just baggy heavily-worn grandma clothes, or mediocre clothes at a price too steep for used. but I just went again today and found an adorable FCUK dress for 4 bucks!

it’s a black bubble dress with a structured bust so it’s not summer appropriate, but as soon as it gets cold I’m going to slap on some tights and wear the heck out of it :).

posted over 7 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

I found this really cool purse, but recently I found a very amazing book.

posted over 7 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

i found an amazing blazer and a skirt with peplum

posted over 7 years ago

ambersweet
Style_council
ambersweet

I always find the best jeans while thrifting, a Betsey Johnson tank I can’t wait to wear, and a Wallet. I want to go again! The other day it was half off everything… so many goodies

posted over 7 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I recently scored a gorgeous straw purse for $1.50 at the local Desert Industries (it’s the Mormon version of Goodwill or Salvation Army stores). It’s absolutely perfect for summer!

You can see it in my recent outfit post here

posted over 7 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

gorgeous skirt, really looks like an antropology skirt but the tag was cut off, still is gorgeous!!

posted over 7 years ago

fashionforme
New_user fashionforme is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When fashionforme reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashionforme

It wasn’t a recent purchase. But one of the best pieces in my closet was a thrift find, a pink leopard print dress for a dollar!

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password