SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Begin rant.
I hate it when facebook people get tumblrs. because then they post links to their facebook, they talk about them all the time, and they generally give away the secret of tumblr. my ex best friend(feature of my last rant) was just BLABBING about tumblr in school in front of EVERYONE. Gaaaaaaaaah. Just urbandictionary tumblr to understand. it’s not cool to talk about it. it’s only cool to have one, and then keep it on the dl. GOIUERLKJSLGIJLKE. Some people just aren’t the tumblr crowd. she’s one of them.

End rant.

posted about 8 years ago
andros
Style_council
andros

uhg. this so much. everyone and their mother seems to have a tumblr now. i just, no.

posted about 8 years ago

thiswouldbeher
Style_council
thiswouldbeher

YES!! i don’t have a tumblr to keep on the DL about, but seriously? certain people (and its a growing number of certain people) need to stop. ugh.

posted about 8 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

Really? Is tumblr supposed to be a secret? Why?

posted about 8 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

i have a facebook and a tumblr…but they are completely separate and unrelated. tumblr is for me to post my photography and blog about art and fashion…facebook is…well facebook.

posted about 8 years ago

jamayyyyimyim
New_user jamayyyyimyim is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jamayyyyimyim reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jamayyyyimyim

i’ve had a tumblr since three years ago, now?
i feel like the number of people who have tumblrs now has grown, in a bad way.
i completely agree. facebook people should be unable to make tumblrs! tumblr isn’t something that is to be advertised on your facebook. but people are people, can’t stop them from doing stupid stuff :P

posted about 8 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

just go to urbandictionary.com and type in “tumblr”.

real tumblr folks don’t do tumblr to gain followers or look cool. they use it because they want to get their feelings, thoughts, etc out in an environment where you don’t have to deal with the weird looks and comments about your innermost thoughts. it’s not trendy to flash the fact that you have a tumblr around. it’s a bit like someone buying a pair of fake glasses and saying “OMG i am SOOOO HIPSTER. Look at my GLASSES. I am COOL, OKAY?”

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password