SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

Personally as long as they are discreet and go with the person I love them to death. So I say Yay.
Also do you have any? Which ones? and how do you feel about them?

I have my lobs done and I just got my septum I love both

posted almost 8 years ago
1 2
Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

love piercings right now i have one on my neck and i had two on my collar bone :) as long as they dont over power the person and look nice i dont see why not

posted over 7 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

yes!!! I have a belly button jewel and I adore it! It`s discrete, so nobody can see unless I show it! I have it since I was 16, it was like it was missing something there, so now that I have I wont take it out! Just if I get pregnant again, because during my first pregnacy I took it out, but after the pregnancy it was like I was again missing something there, so I put it there again :) I adore it!

posted over 7 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

i HATE piercing ! I like when women have just one piercing done in every ear not more because it looks not attractive and just out of tyle for me of course ! Don`t get mi wrong

posted over 7 years ago

carly4eyes
New_user carly4eyes is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When carly4eyes reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
carly4eyes

I like to think of piercings as accessories. You can definitely go way over the top with them and they just start to look tacky. As long as they accent the person’s features, outfit, and are on trend I say yay!

I have had one in my nose off and on for the last few years, depending on my current look. Thinking of putting a tiny gold ring in now for certain occasions, but recently I’ve just gone without.

posted over 7 years ago

FashionAndMe
Style_council
FashionAndMe

For me personally it’s a nay!

Kind of like tattoos – everybody has them now to the point that to be pure of any ink of piercings is kind of individual.
Although if it was between the two – piercings all the way!

posted over 7 years ago

smittenandsmoldering
Style_council
smittenandsm...

they are totally a yes. I have two on each ear, my nose pierced and I would have my belly button pierced if my body wouldn`t of rejected it. As long as your personal style keeps them classy, I don`t see any problem with them. I eventually want my left ear (which is oddly pointed like an elf) to have two cartalidge peircings cause it reminds me of a fairie.

posted over 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

As long as you feel comfortable and look good GO AHEAD! :)

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password