SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Do you have a preferred hair length that you like to maintain? Short? Long? Medium? Have you ever gone SUPER short? I’m thinking about doing it, but I’m terrified! It’s a big commitment! Any tips you can offer would be amazing ;)

posted almost 8 years ago
1 2
NowhereGirl
Style_council
NowhereGirl

I have saved my hair for it to be long, so right now it reaches my lower ribs, but I really, really like to cut it of to a longer pageboy (a little bit over my shoulders), but since I have saved it for so long, it feels so sad to just cut it of (especially since I save it for my school prom next year), and if i thought that it would fit me to cut it really short, I would so do it. I think it’s lovely with short hair, because I do feel like that is more edgy and cool, but I don’t think my face would look good with to short hair. So if you feel that you would look good with short, I would definitely cut it off.

posted over 7 years ago

clovebud
Style_council
clovebud

Looking at your hair length now, I would reccommend going short GRADUALLY opposed to just chopping it all off at once. That’s what I did, and I really regretted it.

The haircut I got was done by an instructor of mine at beauty school and it was really cute, but maintaining the cuteness is a pain (if you dont get it trimmed every 3 weeks or so, it looks awful and fluffy :l) and growing it out pretty much destroyed my self esteem. I wouldn’t want anybody to have to go through that without thinking about it first!

I’m at just past shoulder length now after growing out the pixie for a little over a year, and I plan to never get more than a trim for the rest of my life ;p

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I had short hair during my childhood. I now have medium length hair but i’ve always wanted long hair so I’ definitely going to keep growing it.
I’m really curious about how i would look with long hair especially since my hair is curly and i LOVE it! I imagine having it long would be extremely BEAUTIFUL!

posted over 7 years ago

OnceUponAnEpiphany
Style_council
OnceUponAnEp...

I have long hair, but maintaining it is almost annoying. Its become a hassle. Im considering cutting it short AND dying it blonde! I love change but I find short hair to be an extremely selective hair type:) very few people can pull it off, but it often depends on what your most accustomed to!

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I love short!! I have tried to grow it out but I also hack it off again…I have went super short before…just know that you have to cut it more often to maintain the style…but that usually isn’t a big deal. Just the other day i took my husbands clippers and shaved the back of my head and only one side…I love it!!

posted over 7 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

I used to keep mine long :)

posted over 7 years ago

MIchelleMcDaniel
Style_council
MIchelleMcDa...

Long Hair Don’t Care.

posted over 7 years ago

GingerBread
Style_council
GingerBread

I had a bob cut in highschool and it looked horrible on me lol. I just don’t have the right hair type for it. Now my hair is just past my elbows and I let it do its own wavy thing. Looks so much better now!

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password