SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
breezyandbrazen
Style_council
breezyandbrazen

I want to know what everyone’s fav. makeup products are and why! I love sharing extra beauty secrets and tips and I figured this would be a great way to try some new products and see how they work.

My current favorites are:

Dew Drenched lip color by Mark.

Scanda-lash Mascara by Mark.

Eyemarker eyeliner by Mark.

I love Mark products bc they are super inexpensive and last all day! I have my own mark store, so if any of you are interested in these products, you can go here:
http://www.mymarkstore.com/lneiser

Some other products I love:
L’oreal True Match foundation
Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper
Almay’s One Coat Nourishing Mascara
and more!

what are your favorite beauty products?

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
FefedaChicChick
Style_council
FefedaChicChick

Some of my favorite products are:

L’Oreal True Match foundation: It blends perfectly and it comes in tons of shades
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: It gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean: You can use the NYX Jumbo eye pencils for everything- eye shadow base, smudgy liner, I’ve even dotted it in my outer V
Revlon lipstick in Berry Haute: Its a light, lilac color- so gorgeous for spring

posted over 7 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

My go-to products are…
[Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Flame] The bright, warm red is perfect with my skin color and dark blond hair
[Weleda Everon Lip Balm] I wear this under my lipstick or just by itself on days I’m not in a lipstick mood. It feels lovely and tastes lovely too!
[MAC Eye Shadow in Wedge] I’m pretty sure this eye shadow is actually made of shadows. It looks so natural!
[Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara] This has been my fave mascara since high school. I haven’t been able to find another mascara that goes on as clean. Everything else clumps, but this one never does!

posted over 7 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

Eyeliner: Tarte’s clay liner. Lasts all day, a matte, well-pigmented black. IMO gel liners are the best of both worlds: the matte opacity of a pencil, the precision of a liquid.
Eyeshadow Palette: UD’s Naked. I use it literally every day, a little pricey but soo worth it.
Highlighter: The Balm’s Betty Lou Manizer Luminizer. Gorgeous golden shimmer! And it’s really a shimmer not a glitter.
Foundation: Too Faced’s BB cream. Light coverage :)
Lipstick: I’ve tried a bunch of different ones, but I haven’t found one I like enough to wear it often. Still searching for a favorite!

posted over 7 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I like 100 % Pure Cosmetics’ Pot Rouge cheeks tint and mascara. Mineral fusion sheer foundation, and Silk Naturals lipsticks. I’m allergic to strongly scented cosmetics.

It has been pretty difficult to find a variety of lip colors free of lead. :\

posted over 7 years ago

anyelina
Style_council
anyelina

Bare minerals ,,, has the best make up , i dont kno what i would do if they ever go out of business ! ,,, its great for your skin and the stuff last unlit u take it off at night . I was a mac user before , but their stuff doesnt compare .

posted over 7 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

L’oreal and Mac :)

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password