SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

Ok so I want to show you 2 pics, me back in the summer of 2009 when my hair was a light brown to blonde and one from this fall – brunette. I’ve also been a chocolate, that is the closest to my natural shade which is a bit lighter.
What color should I go because now I’ve been brunette all the summer & I would like a change (I have green lenses in the 1st pic)

Blonde: http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=tnw78jGmctKhmQVvOnbEioh4l5k2TGxc

Chocolate: http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2099HrFb%2Fqs3VxfW1GNesoh4l5k2TGxc

Brunette: http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=tnw78jGmctJ7DUMPC%2BKn1Ih4l5k2TGxc

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW: are you blonde & brunette? & have you ever considered changing your hair color?

posted almost 9 years ago
stephanielynette
Style_council
stephanielyn...

I like the brunette the best :) I’ve got my hair auburn with blonde highlights right now, but it’s been black, brunette, and blonde :)

becalala
Style_council
becalala

Brunette or Chocolate look really good on you!

Jazumon
Style_council
Jazumon

I think you look the best as a brunette, but chocolate isn’t bad either. You could always play around with different shades?

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I like the chocolate the best, and the brunette looks really good too :)

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

thanks girl, now I’m brunette and I’m planning to get a really dark dark chocolate. I want my hazel eyes to pop out cuz they are a bit green :D

What color is your hair girls?

naunet
Style_council
naunet

You look great with all 3 different hair shades! :)

But if I have to choose: brunette.

I myself is a light brown with golden blondish highlights. And changing hair colour? Oh yes indeed. I have dyed my hair for 10 years now. Been blonde, every shade of brunette (from darkest to light), been a redhead and have had my hair black too.
For now it’s staying light brown, with highlights and lowlights. To keep it close to my natural hair colour. (my wild hair colouring days are over. hehe).

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I like blonde the best :) Very pretty pic!

I am currently golden brown..I’ve dyed my hair EVERY color :)

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i love the chocolate on you!

i have dark brown hair with highlights, my highlights were supposed to be auburn but my stylist never listens to me! __

shaara86
Style_council
shaara86

Love the chocolate the best :) They all look pretty though!!

LoliT
Style_council
LoliT

Oh god youre pretty. The chocolate looks the best in terms of like, natural hair color, blonde is eh, nothing big, but black makes you look super sexy. So it depends, do you want to be more natural looking with a cuteness to you (that can be played sexy) or ultra sexeh?

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

thanks so much girls. I’m going to get some dark chocolate this week cuz I’m going to Paris and I’m feeling like I need a change to feel nice. From garnier, that last up to 28weeks :D It’s not a permanent one,so cuz I used the same thing 4 black I can now get rid of it easy. Hope I will catch a tint of chocolate over black now. has anyone tried this? BLACK to CHOCOLATE? :D I will tell you what will happen and post some before/after pics.

ParisInPink
Style_council
ParisInPink

brunette for sure

quarantinethepast
Style_council
quarantineth...

They all look good, you’re really pretty. :)
I think chocolate looks best though.
Also agree with LoliT, chocolate is more cute/natural, brunette is more sexy haha.

inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

Chocolate brown

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think you look better with dark hair, it matches your skin tone and you look a lot prettier =)

I’ve never changed my hair color, I thought of going chocolate brown but I think black looks perfectly fine on me^^

blahitslizz
Style_council
blahitslizz

brunette :D

natashabotelhio
Style_council
natashabotelhio

chocolate you look gorgeous with dark hair
no no blondd

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

choco

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

BURNETTE!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password