Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brunchatthebeach
Style_council
brunchattheb...

For 4 years I’ve been working for an organization that focuses on human rights in North Korea. These people suffer everyday from the lack of everyday freedoms that we enjoy and sometimes take for granted. Last year, I lived abroad helping North Korean refugees flee persecution and apply for refugee processing into the United States.

Right now, my organization is desperately trying to garner votes for the Pepsi Refresh Everything Campaign—vying for a whopping prize of $250,000. Our organization, Liberty in North Korea link it. They go through so much trying to escape the oppression of their country and although finally free of danger, they are in need of continued assistance when they arrive here.

Last month, we were in 3rd place. 3rd place!!! The top two winners each month get the money, and we lost by less than 30 votes. So Pepsi automatically re-entered us in hopes of winning this month but we need your help.

So in a somewhat desperate plea, I’m asking you to vote online at REFRESH EVERYTHING ( link it ). One vote, everyday this month. It’s super easy—especially if you’re already signed into Facebook. Literally, 3 clicks. And should you feel compelled, please share this link with others. (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, you name it) We were so close to helping these refugees and this month, we’re hoping to WIN IT.

Thanks for your time! LOVE the Chictopia community :)

-Jane @ Brunch at the Beach ( link it )

posted over 9 years ago
heck
Style_council
heck

I voted.

posted over 9 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

me too

posted over 9 years ago

brunchatthebeach
Style_council
brunchattheb...

Thank you guys!!!

posted over 9 years ago

ownfoulway
Style_council
ownfoulway

I voted, good luck!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password