Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

What kind of sports do you like to watch, if any? Have you ever played a sport or sport-like activity in school or as a hobby? Dance, gymnastics, and/or cheerleading can count too! :)

I like to watch soccer. My cousin recently got me into it, and I can’t wait for the World Cup this summer!
In 3rd grade I did softball then quit after the first season. In 8th grade I did volleyball, but then quit after the first season lol. I took ballet when I was a little girl for a year or two. When I was in 6th grade I started dancing again, but this time I took hip hop. I’m still doing hip hop today, but this is my last year due to going away to college next semester.

Your turn!

posted over 9 years ago
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

i love badminton! we used to play it in PE in high school and my friends and i had so much fun :)

posted over 9 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I watch baseball (Cubs!) and football (college and nfl) and soccer whenever my bf has it on. He’s completely in love with the whole sport and its starting to rub off on me, but only because European soccer players are so hot.

I don’t play sports myself; I did dance from ages 3-13 then switched to volleyball in junior high. I didn’t continue playing in high school because I’m way too short. Now I work out regularly and that’s about it.

posted over 9 years ago

PriscillaWhy
Style_council
PriscillaWhy

Football! ah, I love it. I feel like a complete outsider when I’m with the girls and I bring up football, but I love it! Football season is a thrill! Here in Dallas, my high school would play every friday, my guy friends would play amateur football on Saturdays and The Dallas Cowboys ususally played on Sundays. My weekly intake of football would surpass most girls, but I love it and if I were a guy, i’d totally be obsessed! (more than I am). I recently went out to eat and watched the superbowl with my boyfriend and it was the most perfect date! Not only because we were enjoying it together, but because the Saints beat his pick the Colts! :) “WHO DAT!”

posted over 9 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

I love Baseball and Hockey. My family is real big on baseball. We take trips to go to different stadiums.

posted over 9 years ago

Damir
Style_council
Damir

i used to be a swimmer, i love watching swimming, but i dont have a big interest in any other sport, i go to the odd soccer game once in a while, but yeah

posted over 9 years ago

shekills
Style_council
shekills

Used to love watching soccer but lost interest after a few years lol.
But I like to watch random tennis matches cos they’re so intense, no? :D

And I LOVE volleyball/netball but I was in choir in school. HEH.

posted over 9 years ago

miissrachel
Style_council
miissrachel

I looove sports :D

I used to dance when I was 6-7 but I stopped because it was too expensive. I took it back up when I was 11. Then when I was 10 and 12 I took up kickboxing which I loved. I was on the bowling team all throughout middle school.

Pro-wrestling and football are my favorites. I also like baseball, basketball, hockey, and mma.

posted over 9 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

I already posted but didn’t say what i’ve done

softball, fastpitch
danceline and dance (ballet, jazz and tap)
volleyball

i think that’s it

posted over 9 years ago

sparklyG
Style_council
sparklyG

I luuuuuuuurve watching figure skating! It’s so elegant and beautiful!
as for doign sports myself – hm, some gym, some swimming, some dancing… I suck at jogging though

posted over 9 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

Used to play Volley ball. Used to teach ballet and hip hop. Loves to watch/play baseball and football.

posted over 9 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

I used to play volleyball and dance ballet, but not anymore

posted almost 9 years ago

Bstellar
Style_council
Bstellar

soccer soccer soccer <3

snortingchuckie
Style_council
snortingchuckie

Basketball, tennis, and skiing. I watch a lot of baseball though.

Lizlicious
Style_council
Lizlicious

When i was younger I did dance and gymnastics for about 6 years, then I got introduced to soccer and that became my passion. I’ve played soccer for about 13 years now! I love watching any sport really, but my favorites are american football and then futbol, lol.

lucyplease
Style_council
lucyplease

Volleyball for life <3

DianaAntonia
Style_council
DianaAntonia

I don’t like to watch sports, but I love to play them.
Ice Hockey, Atlethics and Skiiing/snowboarding are my favourites. And Dancing of course :)

name_sake
Style_council
name_sake

i lovee lacrosse! I might play next year at college which would be alot of fun :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password