Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

Any plans to go on vacation… or anything fun you guys are anxiously waiting for, for this summer??

posted over 10 years ago
exoticangel
Style_council
exoticangel

Im return to my home town [algiers ] to visit my familyy & to have funn! wht about yaa?

posted over 10 years ago

sucrerie
Style_council
sucrerie

i’m going to visit my relatives this sunday. and then meet friends, go to some concerts and in august i’m attending way out west festival in gothenburg. awesome.

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’m going to a ton of concerts and I begin working on Sunday. I have absolutely no plans to travel ANYWHERE, which really disappoints me, especially since all I did last year was go to the beach with my friend for just two days. Ah ):

posted over 10 years ago

railophone
Style_council
railophone

In two days, I’m headed off to Tokyo and Kyoto!

When I come back, I have to finish all my school summer requirements and start Summer Chem to get ahead. Apparently Chem is torture for 5 weeks. SO. Hopefully I can get through that.

And of course, when it’s all over… I’m hoping to get in a littttle shopping or just time out with some friends. (:

posted over 10 years ago

lolitsvictoria
Style_council
lolitsvictoria

ohoho,
well,
Currently, I’m in China. (((:
I’m probably gonna hit up a bunch of cities to go shopping.

posted over 10 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I’m stuck in summer school but it’s college so at least it’s cheap. But I have a bunch of concerts in August and maybe a trip to Chicago.

posted over 10 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

Work :(. I gotta save up for my second year of college, the books.

posted over 10 years ago

creenie
Style_council
creenie

No vacation for me, I will be working! otherwise, i plan to have a great clebration for my birthday, which is august 2nd!

posted over 10 years ago

franloiacono
Style_council
franloiacono

I’ll be in Paris few days!
Then a Placebo concert is scheduled for mid-July!
I’ll spent the rest of the summer at home, also because i will move to another city in September! :)

posted over 10 years ago

yourmess
Style_council
yourmess

Back in Tokyo, looking for a job!
Then off to Hawaii to visit the boyf for about two weeks, return to Tokyo then back to California.

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Oh damn, I forgot about all this AP work I have to do ): Wooh, AP environmental science and AP Spanish. I think I’m going to die this year, haha.

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password