Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Chelsea_TSS
Style_council
Chelsea_TSS

Just saw SATC2 in theatres last night and it was everything I imagined it would be: designer clothes, fabulous shooting locations and laugh out loud moments. I walked out of the theatre (the best dressed audience I’ve ever seen by the way) with a huge smile on my face, no different than how the best SATC epidsodes make you feel.

Whoever gave SATC2 1/2 a star was seriously disturbed. Oh and did I mention the review was written by a man who also hated the first movie? There are just some things men will never understand.

I still laugh at the thought of Paula Abdul (if you haven’t seen the movie you’ll have to wait and see ;) )

~Chelsea
www.shoppingsupplement.com

posted over 9 years ago
marisa03
Style_council
marisa03

i just saw it tonight, and i luved it :) a little better than the first (cuz it didnt have the drama stuff) Ive been a big fan forever! but it sux the ladies r getting so old. theyre gonna be the new golden girls. haha

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

the critics all trashed it and as I don’t like sex and the city in the first place, I don’t think I’d enjoy it

posted over 9 years ago

AliceinNashville
Style_council
AliceinNashv...

lol @marisa I wouldn’t say they were old.. Their middle aged. The movie was amazing, and I’m pretty sure good ’ol Liza was the best part of the film haha.

posted over 9 years ago

MissCheapPeep
Style_council
MissCheapPeep

Love the Halston that SJP wears. Whether you like the movie or not the fashion was amazing

posted over 9 years ago

em_j
Style_council
em_j

It was great! Better than the first one by far, and my gosh – the male bulges. YES PLEASE haha. I loved the shoulders on Samantha’s red number at the karoeke bar, spiky.

posted over 9 years ago

wearenotlikeeveryone
Style_council
wearenotlike...

I adored it! A local review here in Singapore said it was “too frivolous” but the review was by a man who probably doesn’t understand the power of fashion, style and the need for something less serious to lighten up the lives of people all over the world.

THE CLOTHES. THE LIFE. THE GIRLS. – “Sometimes you’ve just got to get away with the girls!”

posted over 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

I hated it. I was absolutely devastated. I adore SATC but this film just seemed gratuitous and over the top. There was no real storyline, Carrie seemed like an unlikeable flake and a nag who created problems for herself. I didn’t like that it was set in Abu Dhabi instead of New York. It was unrelatable, unrealistic and stupid in places (the women of abu dhabi’s ‘reveal’? As if.)

The fashion was perfect of course but otherwise it was dire. I think it will be a stupid move to go ahead with the third film. It’s getting painful to watch. I haven’t read one good review of it here (uk) and all of my friends have said the same as me and they’re all SATC fans too.

Seriously i felt like crying, it was so bad. It made me sad.

posted over 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

i haven’t watched it yet

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

i haven’t watched it yet

posted about 9 years ago

Lovebird2111
Style_council
Lovebird2111

Hi everyone! We are developing a facebook app called solitaire and the city. If anyone is interested in it, check it out and comment on the idea so we can get some feedback.?
?http://bit.ly/9BLKuV

posted about 9 years ago

AudreyBradshaw
Style_council
AudreyBradshaw

I agree with @mandaillogical! I saw the movie a month ago and I totally loved it!! I mean… the clothes are just amazing!! Oh God I wish I had that kind of life! lol

posted about 9 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

i havent seen it yet! omg im dying just waiting for a day when i can :/

posted about 9 years ago

alexb
Style_council
alexb

better than i thought.

posted about 9 years ago

alexb
Style_council
alexb

better than i thought.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password