Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
renatasnmgl
Style_council
renatasnmgl

What do you think on guys wearing girls clothes and by girls clothes i dont mean dragqueens or just the the ones who wear them as some “fetish”..i mean real TV/TS people there should be a good blog like Chictopia for us (btw im a TS :P)

posted over 8 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

It’s all good by me! Style is about self-expression, and that includes expressing your gender identity. It makes total sense to me for a TS person to dress as the gender they identify with rather than the one they were born with. If you life your life as a female, I think you have every justification to dress as one. Plus, even cisgendered people are breaking the “rules” of gendered dressing more and more. I’m all in favor of dressing how you want to show yourself to the world, not how you’re “supposed” to.

I don’t know about other blogs, but I would hope Chictopia would be a supportive place for TS people to post their looks, too.

posted over 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I’m not sure what TV/TS person is and I dont want to give my opinion without fully understanding.

posted over 8 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

i thinkk its gay

posted over 8 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

i thinkk its gay

posted over 8 years ago

Totallyoutcasted
Style_council
Totallyoutca...

I think nothing of it really. I mean, as MurasakiNeko stated, if your goal is to be a female then it makes sense for you to dress like a female so I don’t see it as a big deal. If you look good, then I have no choice but to appreciate that. In fact, I’ve seen some TS/TV people who actually look better than some who were born women. Andrej Pejic, for example, is completely gorgeous whether he’s dressing as a man or a woman.

Oh, and don’t worry about the comment from trishayluvbieber. She’s young and obviously very immature. That comment is not even worth taking into consideration.

posted over 8 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

they can dress however they feel like it I guess, doesn’t bother me.

posted over 8 years ago

MnMz
Style_council
MnMz

Do not be ashamed express yourself. Im glad you have the courage to do so :)

posted about 8 years ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I think that people should wear what they feel represents them and what they’re most comfortable in. Who are we to say what is right or normal? :]

posted about 8 years ago

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

What about attention seekers who think they’re being different but in truth are being so boring. zzzzz

posted about 8 years ago

kmbessem12
Style_council
kmbessem12

the acceptance of it has definitely grown a lot in the past years!

posted about 8 years ago

Petrakieva
Style_council
Petrakieva

Gay… And call me whatever you want but I don’t think it’s normal! :x!

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password