Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I didn’t see a topic about the video so i’m gonna post it and i love it, my new favorite. I really love how it only has 2 days since it came out and there’s a million of views to it already!
see it here v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

posted over 9 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i’m in love! everything this woman does is a stroke of genius, and all these people who blacklis her make me laugh because they don’t understand…this woman is god-sent. XD

posted over 9 years ago

younwhasam
Style_council
younwhasam

i am in love with gaga.. everything she does is amazing.. :) i would love to see her in concert..

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i love the dance moves she does in one part of it. the gun bra is a little strange xD

posted over 9 years ago

bari
Style_council
bari

i love gaga’s style, she is amazing and talented. her new video ‘alejandro’ is also hot she is so unique that people either love her or hate her.

posted over 9 years ago

sliponroses
Style_council
sliponroses

I liked the message, although I wasn’t really happy seeing an upside down cross, made me a little uncomfortable at first. She’s an intelligent woman so I’m sure she knows what that means. In the end, I’d have to say I don’t like this music video as much as older ones, but I’m still a fan.

posted over 9 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

i like that she just does whatever she wants, she’s very original!

posted over 9 years ago

v_toria
Style_council
v_toria

I respect her for doing what she wants and fighting for what she wants to see in her videos. She has a real talent.

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

ooohhhhh man !!! i loved this video and love the fact she is so comfertable with herself and is just so darn creative! i cant wait to see her live!

posted over 9 years ago

fille
Style_council
fille

I love Gaga, but Alejandro wasn’t really my favorite. I liked the gun bra though.

posted over 9 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

i love gaga. shes always pushing the limits

posted over 9 years ago

francescalyn
Style_council
francescalyn

I love the video but I don’t think the actual song packed as much punch as other ones have in the past.

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

love gaga!

posted over 9 years ago

WildCatt
Style_council
WildCatt

all her videos are fabulous

posted over 9 years ago

Head2Heels
Style_council
Head2Heels

Loved it! I am Catholic and when I saw what the video represented I wasn’t appalled. I think it was tastefully and beautifully done. I loved the song before the video even came out.

posted over 9 years ago

ibenana
Style_council
ibenana

im in love with that video
i like the part when the men start strutting

posted over 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

The thing I love about Gaga videos is she makes you think about them— it’s not just “Oh, random shot of me looking pretty and singing on THIS set, now random shot of me looking pretty and singing on THIS set” like so many videos. I love music videos with symbolism and storylines. Her videos like Bad Romance and Alejandro are complex (and shocking!) enough that you keep wondering about them once they’re over. I like that.

posted over 9 years ago

missmatchgirrrl
Style_council
missmatchgirrrl

I’m not exactly sure about the meaning behind the video, there’s crucifixes, lingerie, and men with bowl cuts…. Not my favorite, only because I want to see more of her crazy outfits, something more shocking in the clothing department! And in less of a way that could potentially be considered offensive. (I personally, was not offended, haha.)

posted over 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

i’m addicted to that song

posted over 9 years ago

starkittyv
Style_council
starkittyv

The video is bad . The song is GREAT :)

posted over 9 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

I think the song is great and the video is pretty good too, it might be shocking but its not original. Madonna has allready done simillar things 20 years ago.

posted over 9 years ago

music4life542
Style_council
music4life542

I love Gaga!!! I remember the video kept on coming on while I was studying for finals and I had to stop and watch it everytime. It got to the point where it kept playing in my head while I took my test =]

posted over 9 years ago

haleymailey
Style_council
haleymailey

I love Gaga, and this video was interesting, but I just couldn’t get it. Just watching it I really liked it (love the song), but when I thought about it I had no idea what she was going for. Reminded me of Madonna. I personally like some of her other videos more.

posted over 9 years ago

CityK
Style_council
CityK

I love her and the song but the video was a bit too extreme for my tastes
xP

posted about 9 years ago

arnyfull
Style_council
arnyfull

i liek the song but the video is a lil bit in appropriate—i dind’t like the part where she looked like a nun with a rosary,i’m a catholic and i just feel its insulting

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password