Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
futurelint
Style_council
futurelint

Seriously, I know, black is the new black and black is the old black, and the little black dress and etc. but seriously, where is the fun? the whimsy? Now that it’s winter, I guess I sort of get it but if I have to keep looking at photos of girls in black leggings, black cardigans, black boots, and a white shredded t-shirt all winter, I’m going to die of boredom. Maybe I’m just bitter cause I look awful in black, but seriously, try on a color or pattern! Or several! What do you think – are you sick of all the black and black and black and white? Or is black the chicest look on earth… still… and forever…?

posted almost 11 years ago
1 2
Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

Well.. I love black. And it’s definitely not boring if you know how to style it. I find it very sexy, at least I’ve never felt like my outfit is boring or not creative just cause it’s all black. I think if you know how to wear it it’s always unique and it’s a classic for me, never gets old. You can always turn heads in some simple but sexy pieces (not even talking about more formal wear like LBDs, just for example a black leather skirt or some sexy black top)..
Love it. ^^

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password