stupid.

i hate carrying books.

what school do you go to???

posted almost 10 years ago
1 2
muffintoppp
Style_council
muffintoppp

junior at california state university of Los Angeles!!

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

my least favorite thing in the world. it’s my second year in community college and finding a school to transfer to is so hard because there aren’t that many in pennsylvania that offer fashion merchandising as a major

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Junior year of high school. I already have major major senioritis though. :/
I loathe high school, and it’s stupid drama and fashionless drones, yet I know I will miss being able to slack and pass all my classes.

ichigostrawberry
Style_council
ichigostrawb...

School is strict…
We must have SHORT HAIR!!!
We can’t use any hair bands or hair clips!!!
We have to wear uniforms!!!
We can’t bring cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WE MUST FOLLOW ALL OF THEM!!!!!

itsalanli
Style_council
itsalanli

okay.
besides all the stupid kiddie fashion trends i see,
some people are actually nice.

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I recently found out that I have the opportunity to graduate early. I am so all for it! But my parents question it, saying that’ll I’ll miss out on my senior prom, and grad parties and walking with my class. Yet, prom is on my birthday, so I would come home for that. And if I really wanted to go, I could go with friends. Also, I would indeed walk with my class. I just want out.

Would anyone graduate early if they had the opportunity? Or would they cherrish their senior year?

DesignsByBari
Style_council
DesignsByBari

School is….

A distant memory for me! Although now I have kids in it and I spend a lot of time encouraging them to be unique individuals…as I tell my teenager, “you are weird, you get it from me, own it!!”….and, he does…

I don’t have daughters but for those who do I really feel for you….it is so important for girls to have self esteem and it is very hard to instill that…

selfhelp
Style_council
selfhelp

boring. everything we learn is so redundant and pointless. my speech class makes me want to pound my face with a sledgehammer. but, i’m only in middle school so i shouldn’t be complaining.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password